Wednesday, July 31, 2013
1. July 27, 2013 :: Bridgeport, CT
2. February 9. 2013
3. February 11, 2013 via mobile
Couple photo's from yesterday's live shot in Marshfield Massachusetts. Great time of day to bad we were covering a flood.
Monday, July 29, 2013
Brooklyn, NY, USA
1. July 2013 :: New York City
2. New Yorkers used to have more imagination. Nowdays if you look up at buildings with a camera they give for granted that you are a turist. If you are taking photos wearing a linnen suit and a Panama hat, forget it. No darling, this is not a conflict. I am just making conversation.
3. July 2013
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Monday, July 22, 2013
Neil Carlos de la Peña
Los Angeles, CA, USA
THE POWER OF TIME, SPACE AND CHALK ART
(Artist. Wayne Stamps)
-Phtgr. Neil de la Peña-
This is one of the rare cases where the arbitrariness of a sidewalk (off Olympic Blvd.) is a more powerful and fitting venue than a Louvre, a Prado, or a MOMA.
I found this quite poignant (maybe you had to be there). As I stumbled upon it during a power walk. My new friend Wayne Stamps (the illustrator) saw me shooting and came out. Of course this being LA, it turns out he's really a screenwriter. But I think in its small little way, his drawing is a fleeting masterpiece!
Neil Carlos de la Peña is a cinematographer and photographer in Los Angeles, CA.
Wayne Stamps is a television writer and producer based in Los Angeles, CA.
Wayne Stamps | Official Website: www.waynestamps.com
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Ria Vanden Eynde
1. "sign says 'dead end,' except for bicycles, electric bikes, cats, dogs and elephants~ "
2. one-way road except for bicycles, electric bikes and 'yes I'm Che?' shot downtown~