Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Quincy, MA, USA
This was a double take, then a laugh.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Performance SvetlanaPesetskaya,Виктория Барвенко Reading of Campbell Soup and become like Andy Warhol! is dedicated to creating paintings '51 E.Uorholom Campbell Soup at Wabash Avenue Chicago.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Sunday, August 11, 2013
1. Roberta Orlando - Everything Is Possible
2. Roberta Orlando - Please Touch The Works Of Art
3. Roberta Orlando - Reality Is Happening Now!
Three different signs from Germany, Estonia and Spain.
Please Touch The Works Of Art is an intervention made by the artist in art museums.
Everything Is Possible and Reality Is Happening Now! are voices through peripheral streets.
Friday, August 9, 2013
Donostia-San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, SPAIN
I was in Venice last week (July 25) looking for the Welsh Biennale Pavillion, passed this office of the Italian Rifondazione Comunista Party, sharing a wall with Jesus Christ. Ironic, in gorgeous colors.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Ria Vanden Eynde
1. 'this is a poem,' can't read the QR cos I don't have the app (Greece)
2. 'Step 1: Awaken, They Fear Your Strength,' in Athens, Greece~
3. 'this is a poem,' another stencil in Athens, Greece~(Monastiraki ).
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
1. July 27, 2013 :: Bridgeport, CT
2. February 9. 2013
3. February 11, 2013 via mobile
Couple photo's from yesterday's live shot in Marshfield Massachusetts. Great time of day to bad we were covering a flood.
Monday, July 29, 2013
Brooklyn, NY, USA
1. July 2013 :: New York City
2. New Yorkers used to have more imagination. Nowdays if you look up at buildings with a camera they give for granted that you are a turist. If you are taking photos wearing a linnen suit and a Panama hat, forget it. No darling, this is not a conflict. I am just making conversation.
3. July 2013
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Monday, July 22, 2013
Neil Carlos de la Peña
Los Angeles, CA, USA
THE POWER OF TIME, SPACE AND CHALK ART
(Artist. Wayne Stamps)
-Phtgr. Neil de la Peña-
This is one of the rare cases where the arbitrariness of a sidewalk (off Olympic Blvd.) is a more powerful and fitting venue than a Louvre, a Prado, or a MOMA.
I found this quite poignant (maybe you had to be there). As I stumbled upon it during a power walk. My new friend Wayne Stamps (the illustrator) saw me shooting and came out. Of course this being LA, it turns out he's really a screenwriter. But I think in its small little way, his drawing is a fleeting masterpiece!
Neil Carlos de la Peña is a cinematographer and photographer in Los Angeles, CA.
Wayne Stamps is a television writer and producer based in Los Angeles, CA.
Wayne Stamps | Official Website: www.waynestamps.com
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Ria Vanden Eynde
1. "sign says 'dead end,' except for bicycles, electric bikes, cats, dogs and elephants~ "
2. one-way road except for bicycles, electric bikes and 'yes I'm Che?' shot downtown~
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Monday, June 3, 2013
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
1. This image was taken on a drive on old route 66 enroute from Las Cruces New Mexico to Ruidoso New Mexico. What struck me about this sign is that the old steel panels on this highway sign have been sandblasted clean... and we were driving in a strong wind and being near White Sands, you could see the layers of dust running parallel to the ground.., stripping the world of its cover...I wondered what will eventually become of this shimmering sign...i realized I was privy to a sign exchange along with a creosote bush...
copyright 2012 John F Ladd http://www.johnladd.com
2. I live in a transitional neighborhood......this was taken a few years ago in Fairmount historic district, in Fort Worth Texas...
3. She's a nut for sure...but she didn't like the shredder too much....goinksonceilingwithclawsdigginin#