Monday, July 22, 2013

Neil Carlos de la Peña [288]



Neil Carlos de la Peña
Los Angeles, CA, USA
email: ndlp@sbcglobal.net

THE POWER OF TIME, SPACE AND CHALK ART
(Artist. Wayne Stamps)
-Phtgr. Neil de la Peña-

This is one of the rare cases where the arbitrariness of a sidewalk (off Olympic Blvd.) is a more powerful and fitting venue than a Louvre, a Prado, or a MOMA.

I found this quite poignant (maybe you had to be there). As I stumbled upon it during a power walk. My new friend Wayne Stamps (the illustrator) saw me shooting and came out. Of course this being LA, it turns out he's really a screenwriter. But I think in its small little way, his drawing is a fleeting masterpiece!

Additional Information:
Neil Carlos de la Peña is a cinematographer and photographer in Los Angeles, CA.

Wayne Stamps is a television writer and producer based in Los Angeles, CA.
Wayne Stamps | Official Website: www.waynestamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment